The archive includes scores, separate parts and midi files transcribed from original ancient sources. Score, parts and midi files may be freely downloaded for non commercial use, under the conditions specified by the Creative Commons license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/).
This means that you are free to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work under the following conditions:
- You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- The best way to do this is with a link to the license page (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/).
Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.