The archive includes scores, separate parts and midi files transcribed from original ancient sources. Score, parts and midi files may be freely downloaded for non commercial use, under the conditions specified by the Creative Commons license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/).
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit: if supplied, you must provide the name of the creator and attribution parties, a copyright notice, a license notice, a disclaimer notice, and a link to the material. In 4.0, you must indicate if you modified the material and retain an indication of previous modifications.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes. A commercial use is one primarily intended for commercial advantage or monetary compensation.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material you may not distribute the modified material. Merely changing the format never creates a derivative.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures. The license prohibits application of effective technological measures, defined with reference to Article 11 of the WIPO Copyright Treaty, that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation. The rights of users under exceptions and limitations, such as fair use and fair dealing, are not affected by the CC licenses.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights. You may need to get additional permissions before using the material as you intend.) may limit how you use the material.
Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.